It’s been a competition, but spaghetti squash has officially become my new best friend. Seriously, you guys. Have you hopped on board the spaghetti squash bandwagon yet? I have. And I need you to join me. My newest obsession is this walnut and maple spaghetti squash. It’s so easy to make, and seriously amazing.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 4 tablespoons maple syrups
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and massage insides of both halves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place both halves on a cookie sheet, inside faced down.
- Cook for 40-45 mins.
- Scrape inside of both halves with a fork and transfer scrapings to a bowl.
- Add maple syrup and walnuts, toss.
If you’re looking for a simple spaghetti squash recipe, you’ve found it.