Do you know what I miss most about eating healthy? Pizza. I grew up in New Jersey, you guys, so pizza has always been a staple in my diet. Buttttt all that cheesy and bready goodness is not exactly healthy. So, I satisfied my pizza craving with this incredible balsamic strawberry Gorgonzola pizza.
This personal pizza is perfect for a quick lunch! From start to finish, it took me about 7 mins. to make, including cooking time. If you’re in more of a rush, you don’t even have to cook it, you can just eat it as a flatbread or wrap.
- 1 flatbread
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups power greens (arugula, spinach, kale, or a mixture)
- ¼ cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- ⅛ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan, reduce vinegar for about 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Top flatbread with greens, walnuts, strawberries, and Gorgonzola.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until you reach desired crust crispness.